Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's calender time

The Boys over at Bikeworks Albuquerque Blogged about their intended race schedule for the year and I thought I would do the same so some of my friends can plan to race at the same time- you know you want to. You could probably guess that  my race schedule will be similar to Bikeworks, but I have a couple more races on the schedule than they do. Here are the ones that I will do for sure:

Dawn Till Dusk - May 18
24hrs in the Enchanted Forest - June 15
SF Big Friggin Loop - June 22
Chama Red Neck Epic - July 13
Durango Enduro - August 31
Rico 100 - September 14
Dolores 100 - October 5th

It is unlikely, but I also would like to try:

12 hours in the Wild West - April 13
Watermelon Beat Down - August 10
24 hours in the Sage - August 17
Zuni 100 - October 19

There you have it friends- come ride with me. I have no plans to actually do well so it should be good old fun. Here is a picture of a ride in Chama:



Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment