Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Its been awhile

I didn't post for awhile because there wasn't that much awesomeness in the bike world, or my riding world, and I wasn't sure anybody I knew was reading the blog much, but Ive had a few requests to keep blogging so I will- but not too, too much. I don't want to wear the handful of followers out.

We had a great ride out in Placitas on new years eve day and although my silly phone camera doesn't do it justice, I had to post some picks-

The bottom of Meat Grinder

Yes, there were goggles involved

Flurries on the Sandias

The haze in this picture is steam from my back
In  the very important NM trail news dept., there is an official re-route of part of Cajun Pine over at the top of Otero. It's just a small change but it is a very nice little piece of trail with a descent technical challenge in the middle. It also ties the trails in that area together in a much clearer and cleaner manner.

The beginning on the NW end
I was too lazy to pull my camera out for the technical section. Also, this post is now too late for anyone else to enjoy this re-route this season since there is actual real snow on the ground. There should have been snow on the ground already as this picture was taken on Dec. 3rd.

Tootles for now.

-Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment