Monday, September 3, 2012

Santa Fe Loop - Again

Not long ago I blathered about a nice ride I did in Santa Fe that connects Big Tesuque, Aspen Vista, and Winsor. Well, I did it again but this time with Dr. Dave, Marc, Dan L., Matt, and Alex (who is now allowed to ride his mtn bike again after surgery from his last mtb ride).
                    Alex and Marc on top of Aspen Vista and a bit chilled after waiting for me
 

                            The leader of the charge up Aspen Vista- Senor Angry Pedals


                                   Dr D- changing, adjusting, tinkering, or fiddling with something





                                                  The ride of champions, and 2 seconds later...


t
                                                                 The walk of shame


                                             Coolness never had so nice a backdrop

We had pleasant temperatures and no rain. It was great. Alex texted later to let me know that he was quite tired, and since he hasn't been mountain biking for about 2 months, I believed him.

Charlie S.

No comments:

Post a Comment